Register now for the upcoming 2022 Dania Beach Business Academy!
Register here: bit.ly/dbba2022
The Dania Beach Business Academy has hosted a number of incredible workshops to help you turn your "Passions to Profits" with Esssential Tools for Small Business Success!
If you missed any of the previous workshops, please watch the recordings here:
- Maximizing CRM Systems Helps Make More Money With Less Resources, presented by Danielle Major.
- Essential Tools For Business Success: Stand Out Online With Google's Tools!, presented by John Zingale.
- Essential Tools For Business Success: Plan Your Website for Online Success, presented by Jessica Baldwin.
- Essential Tools For Business Success: Plan Your Website for Online Success
- Essential Tools For Business Success: How to Use Video to Promote Your Business, presented by Mari Naranjo and Simon Coulson.
The Dania Beach Business Academy, a service provided by the Dania Beach CRA, supports business for success. The DBBA consists of four classes, held one day a week for two hours (6-8 PM) over four weeks. Those attending all four classes will be DBBA Graduates and will receive a graduation certificate, be honored by the City Commission, and be recognized on the Dania Beach CRA website. As the CRA's investment into our businesses, all classes will be offered at no cost!
Twenty-nine students of the inaugural class of the Dania Beach Busines Academy received their signed certificates and official academy lapel pins. In addition, a half page ad was reserved in the Dania Beach Press to honor all the graduates and instructors. We are looking forward to our second course in partnership with SCORE and introducing more partners and graduates to the program!
Congrats to the inaugural class!